[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum Crashes when viewing thumbnails

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 11:56:32 BST 2011

--- On Sat, 5/21/11, Andreas Neustifter <andreas.neustifter at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Andreas Neustifter <andreas.neustifter at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum Crashes when viewing thumbnails
To: "Murray Strome" <wmstrome at yahoo.com>
Cc: "Miika Turkia" <miika.turkia at gmail.com>, kphotoalbum at kdab.com

Hi Murray!

On 17 May 2011 04:43, Murray Strome <wmstrome at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the replies. I don't really have the time now to try to trace or debug KPA. I have done the following:
>
> I first moved about 2,000 photos from the directory upon which I am working.The problem still occurred. I then removed another 1,000 or so. Now it has been working without crashing for about 10 hours. I guess the next step is to start adding them back to see if I can narrow things down.

I'm glad that works. Could you still take a minute to send the OS and
KPA version you are using? It would be interesting to check if there
were fixes for this stuff or not.

Thanks, Andi

Hi Andi!

I am running KPA version 4.1.1 (p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }Using KDE Development Platform 4.6.2) on XUbuntu 11.04 with kernel 2.6.38-8.  Does that help?

Murray