[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum Crashes when viewing thumbnails

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 04:50:29 BST 2011

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 7:39 AM, Murray Strome <wmstrome at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks to all for you help. I guess I just keep using this version now
> until the repository catches up to this version or later , assuming my
> problem does not reappear in the meantime.
>
> How will I be able to tell when the repository has a stable version that
> has the fixes that are in the GIT version I am now running?

Good to hear you got it working. Just report back if you still get the
crashes...

There is no good way to know what KPA patches are applied to the version in
repository that I know of. However, debian/patches directory in source
package contains all the patches that are applied after the 4.1.1 release.

theBro