[KPhotoAlbum] Thumbnail viewer & aspect rations & space around cells etc..

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sat Jun 18 11:26:24 BST 2011

Hi there!

See http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/thumbs1.png/
and http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/155/thumbs2u.png/
Sorry for the hilight colour :)

Running GIT SVN with GUi changes from Andi (that Jesper committed today)

Two configurations with space around cells 0 and aspect ratio 4:3 or 3:2
- neither of these give me the 0px between cells - is this because of
the shadow around each thumb?
- 4:3 fails in scaling portrait photos correctly: they end up being on
top of other images. Is this a feature or a bug?
- I was also able to get it to stage where 3:2 doesn't show the labels
unless you take the
mouse on top of a thumb. Even then it is shown on top of the thumb
below.

If someone confirms, will post a bug rep.