[KPhotoAlbum] Patch to ignore symlinks when reading files

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Tue Jan 4 07:32:08 GMT 2011

On 12/26/10 02:45, Robert Krawitz wrote:
> Attached is a patch to allow the user to skip symlinks when loading files.

What's the motivation for this patch? In my opinion, KPA already has
plenty of options for controlling what gets loaded and what doesn't, one
of recent additions are regular expressions for file name.

I wonder what would be the use case for this, and how it would play with
the usual advice for that "why KPA doesn't support multiple
directories", which is "use a symlink".

Cheers,
-jkt

--