[KPhotoAlbum] extragear/graphics/kphotoalbum/ImageManager

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Tue Sep 7 20:23:12 BST 2010

On Tuesday 07 September 2010 21:18:54 Andreas Neustifter wrote:
| Hi Jesper!
|
| On 7 September 2010 20:08, Jesper K. Pedersen <blackie at kde.org> wrote:
| > Hey thats the kind of email I love to read instead of those ranting that
| > it doesn't look exactly like in the good old days :-)
|
| Well, I can understand that people that are using a feature heavily
| are annoyed when this feature is broken or gone. But you're right that
| this criticism can be phrased quiet badly and some people forget that
| its all hobbyist working on this and there is no guarantee for
| everything.

And I continue preaching it. You have no idea how many weekends I have not
worked on KPA, because somebody pissed me off with an ill phrased email. Thats
just human nature to behave that way. So to get developers most productive
tell them you love what they do, and if you have to bring critism, do it very
gentle.

| > Thanks for the feedback.
|
| Well thanks for this great software, I'm glad to help.
Keep the patches coming in.

Did you look at the junior tasks in the wiki?