[KPhotoAlbum] extragear/graphics/kphotoalbum/ImageManager

Andreas Neustifter andreas.neustifter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 20:18:54 BST 2010

Hi Jesper!

On 7 September 2010 20:08, Jesper K. Pedersen <blackie at kde.org> wrote:
> Hey thats the kind of email I love to read instead of those ranting that it
> doesn't look exactly like in the good old days :-)

Well, I can understand that people that are using a feature heavily
are annoyed when this feature is broken or gone. But you're right that
this criticism can be phrased quiet badly and some people forget that
its all hobbyist working on this and there is no guarantee for
everything.

> Thanks for the feedback.

Well thanks for this great software, I'm glad to help.

Andi