[KPhotoAlbum] 'playlists'

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Mon Oct 11 16:55:02 BST 2010

Eildert Groeneveld wrote:
> 4. save the named list to a directory, which I could perhaps call holiday_2010-20min
> 5. this dir would contain the files chosen as links.

I have a trivial Python script which I use along with some simple vim&sh
fu in order to produce a directory full of images which contains all
items from the current view, prefixed with a numeric stuff to provide
the same viewing order, as well as a snippet from the directory name to
indicate who took the picture (my naming scheme is
"name-of-the-event/photographer-or-camera-identification/filename", eg.
"2010-10-09 Wedding of Foo and Bar/cam1/IMG_3366.JPG". It's in SVN [1],
but please keep in mind that it's really ugly and inflexible solution.

Cheers,
-jkt

[1]
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/kphotoalbum/script/link-images-into-directory.py?view=markup&pathrev=1184859