[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum on UserBase

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Thu Oct 7 10:45:24 BST 2010

On Thursday 07 Oct 2010 07:57:16 Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> Hi, anyone who will review these pages? I'd prefer using my sparse time on
> coding :-)
>
> If you have any questions to specific parts of the pages then I'd gladly
> answer them on the IRC channel
> Cheers
> Jesper.

I'm happy to do the actual editing, if someone wants to say "delete x y and z.
and change info on KPA/whatever to match project page something-or-other".  In
other words, if you can make sure I get the up to date info, from anywhere,
I'll being the pages up to something like current status :-)

Anne

--
KDE Community Working Group