[KPhotoAlbum] List problem

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Wed Nov 10 20:16:35 GMT 2010

On 11/10/2010 12:25 AM, Risto H. Kurppa wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 2:50 AM, Joe<josephj at main.nc.us>  wrote:
>> Whenever I get a message from this list and hit "Reply",  it ends up going
>> to the originator of the message and not to the list.
>>
>> Is there some way that the list manager could set the "Reply To" field in
>> the message to the list or do something else so I don't have to manually
>> change the recipient from the poster to the list for every message I reply
>> to?
> Hi Joe!
>
> Short: Use reply-to-all button on Thunderbird
>
> Long: I'm not the manager, but I think this has been discussed earlier
> and the verdict was that it will no change. I have also earlier wanted
> to have it reply-to-list, but after reading a bit about it, I agree
> that it's no good. See http://david.woodhou.se/reply-to-list.html Of
> course it's possible that I remember wrong and the setting will be
> changed.
>

> BR,
>
> Risto

I just right-clicked (in Thunderbird) on the message from Jedd that I
wanted to reply to.

Then, I selected either "Reply To All" or "Reply To List".

When the message came up to be edited, the only address in the To was
Jedd's.
The list address was nowhere to be seen.
I had to manually change it to the list address (as I will also do with
this email).

I'm not an expert on email, but maybe the problem has something to do
with the list being a CC instead of a To.

I would imagine that if something like this was a Thunderbird bug, it
would affect many people and get fixed rapidly.

Any ideas?

Joe