[KPhotoAlbum] List problem

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Wed Nov 10 05:25:26 GMT 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 2:50 AM, Joe <josephj at main.nc.us> wrote:
> Whenever I get a message from this list and hit "Reply",  it ends up going
> to the originator of the message and not to the list.
>
> Is there some way that the list manager could set the "Reply To" field in
> the message to the list or do something else so I don't have to manually
> change the recipient from the poster to the list for every message I reply
> to?

Hi Joe!

Short: Use reply-to-all button on Thunderbird

Long: I'm not the manager, but I think this has been discussed earlier
and the verdict was that it will no change. I have also earlier wanted
to have it reply-to-list, but after reading a bit about it, I agree
that it's no good. See http://david.woodhou.se/reply-to-list.html Of
course it's possible that I remember wrong and the setting will be
changed.

BR,

Risto