[KPhotoAlbum] Multiple Albums with KPhotoAlbum?

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 20:56:40 BST 2010

Hi Tuomas,

Thanks for the suggestion. It does work OK, but is not quite what I wanted. This gives results which are equivalent to simply creating the "album" directory and then copying or moving all the folders to that directory. I can look at "album<n>" by selecting it from the "Folder" option in the "Home" location. Aside from that, I do like this option as it makes it much easier for me to have all my photos on an external hard drive which I can move from computer to computer. I will have to see what happens when I connect it to another computer and start KPhotoAlbum there (after deleting kphotoalbumrc from .kde/share/config. )

Murray