[KPhotoAlbum] EXIF (and equivalent META data for non-jpeg) creation date

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 16:32:06 BST 2010

Thanks for the information and suggestions. A related question: is there a way to change the creation date in the EXIF information using KPhotoAlbum? I am using version 4.1.1

EXIFTool can do it, but I have not found a GUI for it in Kubuntu (or any LINUX variant), and it is a bit daunting to try to learn how to do it from a command line.

Murray