[KPhotoAlbum] Three issues with KDE4 KPA

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Wed Jun 23 02:08:29 BST 2010

   Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 20:40:21 -0400
   From: Robert Krawitz <rlk at alum.mit.edu>

   2) I'm unable to display any .crw files from my old Digital Rebel:
      in the viewer I get either a black screen, or the previous image
      (if I was previously viewing something else).  No message is
      printed when this happens.  This is a regression (a rather
      serious one) from the KDE3 version.  I vaguely recall there had
      been a similar problem there at one point.

So this turns out to be because I didn't have libkdcraw4-devel
installed -- but the version for OpenSUSE is 0.1.8, and KPA requires
0.2.0.  What's required from that version?

--Eric Crampton