[KPhotoAlbum] Method for copying image data.

Martin Jost lists at majo.name
Thu Jun 10 20:35:20 BST 2010

Am 09.06.2010 21:35, schrieb Andreas Neustifter:
> Hi Jan!
>
> On 5 June 2010 11:58, Jan Kundrát <jkt at gentoo.org> wrote:
>> Andreas Neustifter wrote:
>>> This copies all the metadata from the one image to all the others
>>> without the angle attribute (this is better to take form the new
>>> image I guess).

Hello,

"me too" ;-)

I would also love such a feature - if it can be realized in a not too
confusing way.
I know about the "copy from previously tagged" and use it.
(And surely it shouldn't be *replaced* by this feature)
The good thing about this idea is:
- I can copy the meta data to several images at once
- The images don't need to be in sequence
- You can do it any time - no need to do it while tagging.

Regards

Martin