[KPhotoAlbum] Fwd: Separate options for versioning and "copy on open"

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Sat Jun 5 12:30:57 BST 2010

Andreas Neustifter wrote:
> I'm terribly sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about...
> This is not code that I sent, those methods are not even used in KPA,
> maybe this is a mixup?

Oops, my bad, that's what you get when you answer e-mails too early and
can't manage two distinct selections :). It's from another project of
mine, a Qt IMAP client [1] (end of shameless plug).

I was referring to your usage of a class from Qt3Support, the
Q3VGroupBox (I see it's used in other places throughout the KPA
codebase, but we should get rid of it):

+    // Copy File Support
+    Q3VGroupBox* copyBox = new Q3VGroupBox( i18n("File Copy on Open
Settings"), this );
+    lay1->addWidget( copyBox );

Also, please remember that the KPA list does not use Reply-to munging,
and therefore you have to either reply to list or to all when answering
list e-mails.

Cheers,
-jkt

[1] http://trojita.flaska.net/