[KPhotoAlbum] Fwd: Separate options for versioning and "copy on open"

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Sat Jun 5 11:04:47 BST 2010

Andreas Neustifter wrote:
> queryForgetChildMailboxes1.bindValue( 0, myMailbox );
>     if ( ! queryForgetChildMailboxes1.exec() ) {
>         emitError( tr("Query queryForgetChildMailboxes1 failed"),
queryForgetChildMailboxes1 );
>     }

Would be cool if you converted the code to native Qt4 classes as well
(ideally port existing stuff in the first patch and then add the new
stuff using native classes). Not a big deal, though.

Anyway, I haven't read through the auto stacking feature's code yet
(shame on me), but I wonder how is it going to play with the metadata
import scripting [1] I'm working from time to time. Would be great if
you give that code a try, too, but maybe I'm asking for too much here :).

Cheers,
-jkt

[1] It's a regularly rebased branch on top of SVN's trunk, please keep
that in mind (ie. it has implications in cloning);
http://repo.or.cz/w/kphotoalbum.git/shortlog/refs/heads/iptc

--
cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth