[KPhotoAlbum] Two questions: 1. Stacking and 2. untagged images

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Wed Jan 6 07:58:11 GMT 2010

On Tuesday 05 January 2010 22:17:31 Aleksi Halkola wrote:
| Hello!
|
| I am a regular user of kphotoalbum (using version 4.1.1 in Gentoo) and
| an irregular reader of these posts. I've tried to look through these
| emails if my topics have been discussed before and didn't find
| anything exactly like this so I'm asking now. Apologies if I'm
| somebody else haa already had the same requests.
|
| Question 1.
| This is more of a bug report than question really. When the first
| image of a stack is portrait then to open the stack I cannot click on
| the lower left corner of the image but where the lower left would be
| if the image was landscape. That takes a while to locate. Nice that
| the cursor changes though.
please add to bugzilla.

| Question 2.
| The new untagged images is a nice feature but in fact requires images
| to be tagged somehow. What I expected it to do was to find all the
| images that have no tags what so ever. I have so far searched for
| untagged images by specifying **NONE** for all categories. **NONE** is
| not on the list of tags when defining untagged images and writing
| **NONE** to the tag field didn't help either. Am I doing something
| wrong or is this a 'feature' :)?
Darn, I can't remember who I implemented this anymore. But if you go to the
settings dialog, there you can specify which tag to use for unatgged images in
the "Categories" section.

Just using None, would not work for me at least, as I have lots of pictures
with just trees and waves and the like that is completely untagged.

Cheers

| Thanks to all the people working on kphotoalbum!
|
| Cheers,
|
| Aleksi Halkola

thousands of images?