[KPhotoAlbum] Lists and Folders and Stuff.

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Mon Feb 15 23:32:22 GMT 2010

Andreas Neustifter wrote:
> It would be able to re-import this lists, because I would like to:
> *) refine the selection
> *) export HTML-albums
> *) ...

Right, if I'm parsing this correctly, you're proposing a feature which'd
allow one to paste a list of filenames to KPA which would in turn show
only images which match the particular filename pattern. If that is the
case, "View->Open list of files" is what you're looking for (but I
recall seeing a report about it being broken, YMMV).

> Another thing that bugs me is that I can not select the pictures from
> just one folder (without its subfolders). When I select a folder then
> I get all pictures form the folder and all its subfolders. Thats good
> usually, but then I select as folder "no other" (or however its
> called :) and I still get all the subfolder-contents. I would expect
> to get the pictures for just the current folder. Is that reasonable?

I remember trying to fix that many months ago, but I did not succeed in
my first attempt and have not tried again. Patches welcome.

Cheers,
-jkt

--
cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth