[KPhotoAlbum] Patch for Viewer Settings

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Sun Feb 14 21:33:11 GMT 2010

 Oooh - looks good!  I'm a Debian fanboi, so I'll have to patiently
 wait for this patch to wend its way into the distro, but I'm
 happy just knowing that it's now out there.  :)

 I'm a Strine (ie. from AU) temporarily living in the UK, so I
 jumped at the chance to get to FOSDEM last weekend.  Nothing
 like it at all on my side of the pond(s) - well, apart from the
 occasional LCA.  Will definitely be attending next year, so make
 a note somewhere that you've got one beer's worth of reason
 to get there.

 Quite understand with the grumpiness - I wasn't aware that the
 SVN stuff was arranged so.  I know that the KDE organisers talk about
 shifting to git every 6-8 months, but I gather it's such a mammoth
 task that they need those 6-8 months in between to forget about
 all the reasons (on both sides of the argument).

 J.