[KPhotoAlbum] Original & modified images -> tell us how do you work with them?

Wes Hardaker kpa at capturedonearth.com
Fri Feb 12 18:33:10 GMT 2010

AN> *) Fire up KPA and use token "g" (for "good") to make a selection of
AN> the pictures I want to show to someone. (The _really_ good ones, this
AN> takes some iterations...)
AN> *) Select only the tokenised pictures and use another token ("b") to
AN> mark the pictures that need retouching.

FYI, I actually do this with designated categories now.  I have a
"Quality" category and a "Todo" Category that I use the '/' keybinding
support for assigning marks to images (and then bind them to Fn keys
after I pick the ones I want to use for the day).

--
Wes Hardaker
Captured On Earth Photography