[KPhotoAlbum] Freezing up for release

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Mon Sep 28 07:58:54 BST 2009

I'm terrible sorry, but I just announce message freeze, which means we can't
change more string in KPA - you should have spoken up when I asked if more
people had any changes they wanted in.

If you could create a bug report and attach your changes to the bug report,
then I will make sure to apply it as soon as we have unfrozen KPA after the
release.