[KPhotoAlbum] Freezing up for release

Franck Sicard franck.sicard at 3demi.net
Sat Sep 26 16:52:39 BST 2009

Hi,

here it is a new version of ma patch related to the matching of the
keyword intoi the annotation dialog.

it add a new configuration option "lazy keyword matching". when
activated, in the annotation window the filtering will match any
keyword that contains the text entered by the user.

hope it will be OK for you this time.

Franck

WEB: http://3demi.net/photos/