[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbumFreezing up for release

Wes Hardaker wjhns25 at hardakers.net
Wed Sep 23 17:35:38 BST 2009

JKP> Meanwhile, I'd like to get all of this summers coding out, so I've
JKP> copied the devel branch over to trunk, and nuked the devel
JKP> branch. If you have uncommitted changes there, simply do a svn
JKP> switch or run a svn diff to get your changes into a patch you can
JKP> apply on trunk.

FYI, this is sort of annoying from a third-party tracking point of
view.  I remotely track the SVN tree and have a local repository copy so
I can commit my changes locally while still pulling in the upstream ones
you guys submit.  Switching back and forth all the time makes it
somewhat painful to do (unless I want to pull the whole kde tree, which
I'd rather avoid).

Is this common KDE practice?

[most other KDE apps I've worked on have been simpler because I've
frequently only had one patch or so to track.  I have many more
outstanding patches to KPA that I'm tracking though]
--
\ Wes Hardaker                           http://pontifications.hardakers.net /
 \_____ "In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than ________/