[KPhotoAlbum] Freezing up for release

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Tue Sep 15 08:01:55 BST 2009

As you might all have noticed, I haven't been very active with KPA the last
month. That doesn't mean that I have deserted it, but rather than real life
(that is my business classes) have caught up with me again. I'd likely be very
inactive until June next year, when my four years of school take II is over.

Don't run away, however, there are other developers for KPA, and I'd gladly
help with any questions that doesn't require a long weekend of involvement.
And trust me, I'll be back and implement tons of new features in June ;-)

Meanwhile, I'd like to get all of this summers coding out, so I've copied the
devel branch over to trunk, and nuked the devel branch. If you have
uncommitted changes there, simply do a svn switch or run a svn diff to get
your changes into a patch you can apply on trunk.

If you are working on anything you would like to get into the next release,
please let me know, otherwise I'll put KPA into a message + feature freeze
soonish.

thousands of images?