[KPhotoAlbum] MySQL in the 4.x release

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Fri May 29 10:22:58 BST 2009

 Hey guys,

 I've been playing a bit with 4.x, and as I asked about before.

 It seems nice and stable (well, way more stable than the 4.2.2
 KDE release I'm running it on).

 I'd like to know why there is a recommendation to not use the
 MySQL backend in the configuration box.  Or rather, how much
 do we not trust this feature?

 I'm desperately keen on a concurrent access system to update my
 datastore, and currently I'm looking at email to notify each of the
 three people that we've got the index.xml locked - but it's a pretty
 feeble system, complicated by the fact we're on opposite sides of
 the planet.

 J.