[KPhotoAlbum] Help with graphics design

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Fri May 22 07:52:53 BST 2009

KPhotoAlbum looks dull, I'll be the first to admit that.
On the other hand, I guess we all here can agree that it is really powerful
for browsing your images.

To win much more users, we need to win them within their first few moments of
KPhotoAlbum usage. That is where coolness comes in.

If you have graphics skills, then I would need your help to spiff up KPA. You
don't need to be able to code them, I'm more looking for ideas on how to make
the browser more sexy, which might be something as simple as show the home
screen with the icons in 42x42 from left to right instead of the dull list
view.

If you are out there, and have a bit of time to kick me in the right
direction, then let me know. Either by answering in private or on this list.

thousands of images?