[KPhotoAlbum] problems with show images.

Martin Jost lists at majo.name
Tue Jun 30 11:15:50 BST 2009

Jesper K. Pedersen schrieb:
> On Tuesday 30 June 2009 00:02:27 Martin Jost wrote:
> | Jesper K. Pedersen schrieb:
> | > Is this the snapshot, or are you using some early version of the new
> | > browser?
> |
> | This is the snapshot. (kphotoalbum-20090613)
> | The shadow in the screenshot was generated somehow by the screenshot. It
> | isn't present on the "real thing".
> | But the clipping of the icons is unfortunately real...
> OK, please give the new snapshot (the one I will create in 2 minutes) a go,
> and let me know if it is still there. If it is, we better investigate real
> hard. If it is still there, could you please let me know how many icons you
> see on that screen.

Configures, compiles, links, runs
And fixes the Show Thumbnails issue. See attached screenshot.

Maybe "Show thumbnails" should   be the first icon, instead of the last one.
So it is easy to find for newbies and can't "get lost" below the lower
border.
(OTOH if you use "drill down" through the categories, "Show thumbnails"
is obviously the last thing to use...)
> | - It is titled "Snapshot 2009-06-13" on the download page - so I had to
> Yeah my scripts for creating it automatically was broken. Should be fixed now.

The new one has the correct date in the title.
But the last one still seems to be wrong: "Snapshot 2009-06-13"
> | - It doesn't compile here.
> Ahem. Shame on me. Fixed now, and a new snapshot is now available

Yes, fixed. See above.