[KPhotoAlbum] Patch: option to choose the thumnails format and how the existing keywords match in the edit window

Franck Sicard franck.sicard at 3demi.net
Mon Jun 29 23:27:13 BST 2009

Hi here it is a small patch that add 2 entries in the configure panel
for 2 hidden  existing feature that are very usefull for me:

1) abalility to choses the thumnail format

it is very important for be because all my 19000 photos are on a small
asus 901 with only 16Go of flash disk + a 32 Go SD card. and in ppm
the thumbvnail are using more than 3Go, with the jpeg format it is
less than 300Mo

config entry is in setting>configure kphotoalbul->thumnails

2) when filetring the keywords in the edit window, the match can be
done anywhere in the name, and not just at the begining.  ie: if you
type 'birth', it will match 'birthday' but also 'event:birthday'

config entry is in setting>configure kphotoalbul->general

FRanck

WEB: http://3demi.net/photos/