[KPhotoAlbum] New shapshot

Martin Jost lists at majo.name
Thu Jul 30 20:26:13 BST 2009

Martin Jost schrieb:
>> This might come from the EXIV2 library, which we use to get the exiv info in
>> the first place.
>>

> Yes; now that you remind me, I think I have tracked down similar things
> in the past, to funny things in my jpgs and/or exi(iv)2 lib issues.
> I will have a look at that.

Yet another follow up to my own posting:
I just saw the same error message from digikam on the konsole, while
parsing my fotos.
So surely, this doesn't come from KPA itself.

Martin

P.S.:
And digikam got it even worse. It complained about an error in its DB. (Bad)
Because I never used it for tagging and so on (for that I have KPA, and
this is MUCH better at that),
I just deleted its DB and tried to have digikam created it from scratch.
No luck: It just seems to hang. No (error) message, no crash but also no
reaction after more than an hour.
KPAs reaction looks much better in comparison....