[KPhotoAlbum] GPS support in KPhotoAlbum

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Wed Jul 22 11:36:33 BST 2009

> I guess the best option would be to have the possibility to choose
> between OSM and Google to get the best coverage AFAIK this shouldn't
> be a problem (the only limiting factor might be google licences..)
>
> -> Please support both.
Well in a perfect world, sure. In the same perfect world, "it shouldn't add
much extra work to make KPA show vidoes now that it can do images" <- that
took perhaps half of the porting time from Qt3->Qt4 :-o

Of course if there are libraries that hides those details for me, by all means
fine.

Am I right in saying that Marble doesn't have support for google maps?