[KPhotoAlbum] Patch: option to choose the thumnails format and how the existing keywords match in the edit window

Franck Sicard franck.sicard at 3demi.net
Sun Jul 19 18:38:14 BST 2009

Hi,

thanks for the first patch.

For the second i will try to do it better, but:

- it is for the annotation windows that i need it because i prefix my
keywords by a category ;-), and by the way i just see it work no more
on the search windows.
- for a better comment, i tried, but did not find one (it is because
of this that id did add the tool tips ;-) )

will have again a look at your previous message and provide a better
version (i hope so)

an other question, not related to this,  perhaps it should be better
to replace all the call to "setWhatsThis()" to a call to
"setToolTip()" because hi was not aware of all this inline help before
reading the source code (then it is perhaps the same thing for other
people). or add a preference that indicate if we want a tool tip or a
what is (i think i could code this)

Franck

WEB: http://3demi.net/photos/