[KPhotoAlbum] Sexy interface?

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Mon Jul 13 10:00:16 BST 2009

On Monday 13 July 2009 09:57:19 Alex Prémié wrote:
| Tried 20090711 snapshot.
| Some people have spent time to restrict and downgrade the
| possibilities of thumbnail viewer ??
Yup thats me. I knew there would be someone out there that would hate me, but
hey I can handle that :-)

| No mean more to configure background color. in thumbnail view...
| As in early versions, selected items are darked...
I spent quite some time to get a few black pixels at the edges to give 3D
effects, that would be pretty difficult to do (if not possible) with a black
background. Besides I prefer KPA to look much more like other KDE apps.

| And these rounded squares !!*+*!!
Hmm thats a smiliey I haven't seen before.

| Please, if you want to polish interface, come back to rectangle (or
| give the option) and to the choice of bg color !!
Feel free to develop an even sexier rectangular interface. I've been asking
for help on this for half a year now, without anyone standing up to help.
Please do not make this an option. We want KPA to have ONE look and feel,
anything else just adds to complexity.

| (and if you want make stack indicator more discreet, I'm ok)
| How can I remove or hide the rating system (unusable for 7000 photos) ?
I'm afraid you can't.

| But thanks for kpa, the best image data tool !!!
|
| Alex  (my taylor is rich, but my english is poor)
Well it would help if you stopped using !!! all the time.
This is what "I disagree with you!!!" sounds to me (due to the exclamation
marks): "You are a bloody idiot, I just spent 10 minutes with your crap
application, that you obviously developed just to make my day miserable. I
HATE YOU". Be careful will you :-)