[KPhotoAlbum] Sexy interface?

Alex Prémié alexpremie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 08:57:19 BST 2009

Tried 20090711 snapshot.
Some people have spent time to restrict and downgrade the
possibilities of thumbnail viewer ??
No mean more to configure background color. in thumbnail view...
As in early versions, selected items are darked...
And these rounded squares !!*+*!!
Please, if you want to polish interface, come back to rectangle (or
give the option) and to the choice of bg color !!
(and if you want make stack indicator more discreet, I'm ok)
How can I remove or hide the rating system (unusable for 7000 photos) ?

But thanks for kpa, the best image data tool !!!

Alex  (my taylor is rich, but my english is poor)