[KPhotoAlbum] New version of the quick-key support for category selection in full screen

Wes Hardaker wjhns25 at hardakers.net
Wed Jan 14 04:42:33 GMT 2009

I've updated my kphotoalbum patch for category selection during
full-screen viewing to add a couple of new features.  One that was
suggested requested at times in the past (probably 3+ years ago) is
support for some "quick-key" assignment of categories.  I tried to do it
in a way that may be accepted as an acceptable middle-ground.  IE, the
keys are temporarily assigned in the viewer and immediately go away
after the viewer closes rather than live-on as permanent bindings.  See
the web page for full details and documentation.  I'll happily donate
the patch to the project if the developers wish to include it.

  http://www.hardakers.net/kphotoalbum/