[KPhotoAlbum] Sorting several folders

Tuomas Suutari thsuut at utu.fi
Mon Jan 5 10:37:31 GMT 2009

On Mon 2009-01-05, Vitus Jensen wrote:
> I had nearly everything edited (20 timestamps were missing) and
> sorted (selected by location "iceland", view preview, mark all,
> sort).  Then I started on a SUBSET of all files (location "iceland",
> keyword "diashow") and moved them around to make a better show,
> removed the keyword "diashow" from some photos etc.  During this
> process I noticed that all "his" photos were at the end.  Is manually
> sorting a Bad Thing in this view?

Reordering thumbnails by dragging them with mouse does not work very
reliably when thumbnail viewer is showing only subset of your images.
There even is a warning about it when you do it the first time, though
I still think it is a bug. To workaround that, make sure that, when you
reorder your thumbnails by mouse, you do it on the set of all your
images.

Tuomas Suutari | +358 50 3806983 | thsuut at utu.fi