[KPhotoAlbum] Sorting several folders

Vitus Jensen vjensen at gmx.de
Sat Jan 3 14:31:43 GMT 2009

Hej!

I'm working with some thousand photos from a trip together with a
friend.  I've used 2 folders "my" and "his", his are a little special as
they were taken by an analog camera and digitized later (so EXIF dates
aren't correct).  Everything is tagged "iceland" and should be ordered
Ctrl-1.  Worked well in the beginning but now I moved some photos by hand
for a slide show and just noticed that all his photos are again at the
end (but Ctrl-1 is still "correct") :-(

Which timestamps are used to sort (EXIF has still the incorrect date)?
And how do I fix this?  If I resort all files the photos moved by hand
(and AVIs) would again need this job.  Just sorting his photos didn't
change anything.

Any tips how organize photos without correct EXIF infos?

 Vitus

--
Vitus Jensen, Hannover, Germany, Earth, Milky Way, Universe (current)