[KPhotoAlbum] (yet another) html front end

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sat Jan 3 10:11:31 GMT 2009

Hi Jedd!

Looks good, well done!!

1) I'd be interested in using something like this! I've seen some
other implementations but they looked too complicated to me to
install..
2) As far as I know, the next version (for KDE4) will support SQL
backend, and actually the SVN version available might already do it,
not sure what's the situation there.

Anyway, yes, I'd be interested to easily export KPA photos to the web
with tags. But at least to me it looks difficult:
- I have most of my photos in Nikon RAW format (NEF) -> need to be
converted before publishing -> tags need to be managed to the
corresponding JPG files..
- I want to rsync only the photos that I publish, not all 80G..

So I'm waiting for a solution to this. I have a feeling that the
NEF/RAW thing will be a showstopper for a LONG time..