[KPhotoAlbum] Geotagging and searches within KPhotoAlbum

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Mon Feb 23 14:39:09 GMT 2009

I just compiled it yesterday, and it works fine, I suggest trying to follow
the description on http://www.digikam.org/drupal/sharedlibs

It would be great if you could update http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-
index.php?page=Compiling+KPhotoAlbum+Snapshots while trying to compile it.

Compiling the modules requires that you do something like
cmake . -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr (. is the path to the  sources, /usr is
where it should be installed)

make
sudo make install