[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbumHappy Holidays

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Sat Dec 26 09:21:25 GMT 2009

On Thursday 24 December 2009 17:21:47 Wes Hardaker wrote:

| JKP> 1) Select the images I want to tag, and press enter to view them in
|  full JKP> screen to see if there are some that should be thrown out right
|  JKP> away. I press del in the viewer for those I want to delete right JKP>
|  away
|
| How does that interact with the patch I submitted a while back (that you
| applied) where del removes the image from the list of currently shown
| images (IE, removes it from the sequence but doesn't indicate you want
| it deleted on the disk).
It interacts perfectly! I'm basically standing on your shoulders.
So from a usecase point of view, then only difference a user of your patch
will see is a dialog at the end asking if those images should also be nuked
from disk. If he wants to use the patch the way you wrote it, he will simply
say no, and all is fine.

thousands of images?