[KPhotoAlbum] Why do Keyboard shortcuts act globally

Martin Jost lists at majo.name
Tue Dec 22 11:05:35 GMT 2009

Hello,

I just tried this and couldn't see it.
I have KPA 4.1.1 compiled locally from source; running on Suse 11.2 (32
Bit) on KDE 4.3.1 "release 6".
SHIFT-CTRL-Cursor-Left/Right simply does nothing, *except* if the
info-bos within the image in KPA has the focus, then it moves the box.
I even tried to drop down the "module" menu entry, so the KIPI plugins
get loaded (and init ?).

Seems to be something (more) specific to your system/setup/distro/...

HTH

Martin