[KPhotoAlbum] Wish List -- Appearance

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Thu Oct 9 07:16:42 BST 2008

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 5:04 AM, Murray Strome <wmstrome at yahoo.com> wrote:
> While the utility of KphotoAlbum is very good, and improving, the appearance
> is not very professional in comparison with the two most user-friendly photo
> management packages.

> I suggest that the developpers take a look at these packages to get some
> ideas on how to improve the appearance of KPhotoAlbum.

Hi Murray!

I agree that KPA might not look the most appealing software at the
fist sight.. Though we (or I at least) haven't yet seen the KDE4
version with some great improvements in the GUI as well.. And I'd be
happy too if there was someone really skillful who had lots of time to
invest in KPA to make it look better and rethink the UI. I really
appreciate what Jesper originally did and what he and other developers
have now been working on (for the KDE4-version) but more active and
skillful people in the development team would most likely not harm the
process. All I can tell you is that the developers just don't have too
much time to invest in the GUI..