[KPhotoAlbum] looking for RAW work flow suggestions..

Manfred Usselmann usselmann.m at icg-online.de
Mon Nov 10 14:34:18 GMT 2008

Hi,

my way of organizing photos is very similiar. I also use folder names
consisting of date-location-topic and have two identical trees. One
with the raw files and one with the jpegs. Only the jpeg tree is
cataloged by KPA, but it is easy to find the corresponding raw file. I
just need to go the folder with the same name in the other tree.

Regards,
Manfred