[KPhotoAlbum] [KPA4] Video thumbnails

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Mon May 12 19:34:36 BST 2008

Hi all,

As already said, I'm migrating from the KPA3.x svn to the Qt4 port and the
"withcoming" KDE4. So, I'm now missing some features I had.

Currently, I'm trying to get back my video thumbnails. Let's precise I have
the image thumbnails working.
I just tried konqueror4: with it, I don't have any thumbnails, neither the
video nor the image thumbs.

As I'm not using KDE4 (I use gnome), I don't manipulate KDE often. Which
package should I install/download/compile to get all my thumbs back?

Thanks in advance.

--
Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS
BMathus at Batmat point net - http://batmat.net