[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum 3.1.1 released

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Tue Mar 18 14:42:14 GMT 2008

Dear all,
it's our pleasure to announce availability of a new bugfix release of
great photo and video tagging tool, KPhotoAlbum. It is available from
standard place [1] or from your favorite distribution's package database.

While new features are being added to the KDE4 version, we have decided
to roll out a bugfix release that fixes some issues people have
reported. This is probably the last release based on KDE3 code.

Bugs fixed include numerous improvements in the KIPI Plugins interface,
fullscreen fix for some Ubuntu users and usability improvements.

Cheers,
-jkt

[1] http://www.kphotoalbum.org/download.html

--