[KPhotoAlbum] Patch: Nicer date range status bar

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Sat Jun 21 19:12:07 BST 2008

Hi,
While getting started with the code and looking at the topic of the
day (DateBarWidget), I found that the visualization of the current
date range in the status bar is too verbose in most cases
01. Aug 2007 00:00:00 to 1. Sep 2007 00:00:00
.. would be much nicer as
Aug 2007
At least as a human, I am much faster parsing the latter ;-)

Luckily, there is already the ImageDate::toString() that does exactly
this range dependent time visualation which I now used; in the course
of that, I made Jesper's unit calculation change from today a method,
because the unitdate minus 1 second range calculation is actually
useful for the rangeAt() method as well.

Patch attached.

-h