[KPhotoAlbum] required packages for all features?

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sat Jul 19 10:03:24 BST 2008

Hi!

Tried to enable all features for the SVN version on Kubuntu KDE4.1rc1

It's a pain to try guessing the required packages.. Here's my try.
I've recompiled KPA after each package install.

#PLUG-INS
Had this from the start, don't know what package is required

BUT in the menu no KIPI plugins are shown!!

#SQL
Had this from the start, don't know what package is required

#EXIF:
I install libexiv2-dev

exif info is now supported.

#SQLITE:
Installed libsqlite-dev libqt3-mt-sqlite, libqt3-dev, libqt3-mt-dev,
libqt4-sql-sqlite libqt4-sql-sqlite2 sqlite

No help.

#VIDEO SUPPORT:
I have installed w64codecs and kubuntu-restricted-extras

no help.

#VIDEO THUMBS:
libarts1-xine libarts1-dev kmplayer-konq-plugins mplayerthumbs
(see http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KPhotoAlbum+Video+Support)

No help.

So is the feature check really working? Could someone let me know more
about this how have you've been able to enable all features.. Would be
really handy to list the packages/distro somewhere, maybe in the KPA
window that shows what is/is not supported..