[KPhotoAlbum] suggestions for handling incorrect camera time and time settings?

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Sat Jan 12 23:41:51 GMT 2008

Jan Kundrát wrote:
>> Is it possible to specify as a property of the image the offset from
>> GMT/UTC which should be applied to a given image timestamp?
>
> Unfortunately there's no such feature yet. When it gets implemented, it
> will look like "adjust timestamps of selected images by X seconds".

As Toumas kindly pointed out, there's already the TimeAdjust plugin that
does exactly that. Simply make sure you have KIPI plugins installed and
use Plugins->Images->Adjust Time & Date.

Due to a bug in that plugin, KPA won't notice that the database has
changed, so you have to save changes before you quit KPA. I've added a
workaround in SVN r760569.

Cheers,
-jkt

--