[KPhotoAlbum] Suggestion: Relations between images

Martin Höller martin at xss.co.at
Fri Feb 1 12:32:00 GMT 2008

On Friday 01 February 2008 wrote Paul Fleischer:
> 2008/2/1, Shawn Willden <shawn-kimdaba at willden.org>:
> > One addition, when a relation type is defined, it might be nice if we
> > could set some properties on the endpoints to indicate whether or not
> > the related images should be shown be default.  So, for example, in the
> > RAW<->Exposure relation, I might mark the RAW side as "invisible", so
> > that I only see thumbnails for the JPEGs.  There should probably be a
> > "display invisible" toggle.
>
> If I understand this correctly, you want to be able to hide images in
> the Thumbnail view.
> I think it is a good idea, but somehow I have the feeling that we
> might get into trouble when an image has multiple relations. If it has
> one with a show and one with a hide attribute, which one should be
> used?

What about making this visible-flag a property of the relation and not with
the image itself? This way one could easily select to show or hide all raw
images.

- martin
Martin Höller                   | martin.hoeller at xss.co.at
*x Software + Systeme           | http://www.xss.co.at/
Karmarschgasse 51/2/20          | Tel: +43-1-6060114-30
A-1100 Vienna, Austria          | Fax: +43-1-6060114-71