[KPhotoAlbum] Organize by creation date instead of modified date?

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 13:56:59 GMT 2008

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 05:02:37 -0800 (PST) Murray Strome wrote:
Is it possible to have photos organized by the date/time on which the photos
were taken/created?? Currently, the times used seem to be the date/time on which
the photos were last modified. Since I usually do some editing of the photos
after I have transferred them to my computer, this creates difficulty in having
them organized by the actual time they were created.

Thanks.

Murray