[KPhotoAlbum] Search on exif tag

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Mon Sep 24 07:22:58 BST 2007

Baptiste MATHUS wrote:
> I've got a small question on a feature I never or so used before: search
> by exif tag. I can't find how to access this feature, though in the old
> KPA news, there's explicitly said we "now" can search by exif tag :-).

The second item from the bottom in the browser window is called "EXIF
info". When selected, an EXIF Search dialog should appear and the second
tab has a list of available cameras. This search can be combined with
any other options that KPA supports in the usual way.

Or are you missing the EXIF support completely?

Cheers,
-jkt

--
cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth